TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Fares are payable to the driver on the day by cash or by cheque. Please make cheques payable to Community Mobility Transport. We are able to invoice groups of 6 or more, if preferable, but please request this at the time of booking. All fares per person are based on a minimum of 13 passengers (unless otherwise stated) on a not for profit basis and are set at a level to recover the costs of running the vehicle. Please note that fares are for transport only. Entry fees where stated are NOT included.
2. Seats/wheelchair spaces will be reserved on a first come first served basis, for registered members (and a carer/escort if necessary) only. Please reserve your seat as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
3. Passengers will be collected from their registered home address or in the case of group members, from the main reception area of the registered housing scheme.
4. All timings are approximate but allow ample time at any destination. We will always confirm your approximate collection time.
5. Telford Community Transport reserves the right to cancel any trips due to circumstances beyond their control. If you need to cancel your booking, please let us know straightaway. Cancellations on the day will incur the full cost of the trip.
6. Whilst every effort has been made to check the accuracy of information about each destination, Telford Community Transport makes no guarantee and accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions it may contain.
Telford Community Transport (TCT) (working name of Community Mobility Transport (Telford & Wrekin), a company limited by guarantee, registered number 4086613) provides its services to those who have difficulty in accessing public transport. A project of Telford & Wrekin CVS, registered charity number 702589. Registered Office: The Glebe Centre, Glebe Street, Wellington, Telford TF1 1JP.